Sunday, April 27, 2008

To Do List

Life long "wish-lists" (aka. affluenza side-effects) for me are over-rated. I enjoy a pretty wish full-filled life as it is. Smart and sexy wife. A beautiful and witty daughter. And being lucky enough to have not become house-poor in the current housing down-turn etc., are just a few rarities I now enjoy. But, I ran across this video clip and have decided that there may be a few extra things out there I would like to witness with my family and friends.

I remember in the early 80's, the infrequent coverage of televised space shuttle launches made it a special event. My brothers would watch the launch before we went to school and
the video excellently portrays why we were intranced.

So, therefore I add a pre-dawn shuttle launch to my obligatory "wish-list"

2 comments:

Buck said...

2:28 a.m. ? Technically the morning I agree but a late night for most. But I also agree that “night” launches are a spectacle one should see at least one in person! The sound is deafening from over 3 miles away…

Buck

Anonymous said...

Late night for you, maybe, ya party animal! When are goin' to vist the Beehive state?