Monday, March 10, 2008

Eight Stinkin' Years

Today is our eight year wedding anniversary. Congratulations to Jon for putting up with all my crap for this long. And me too for putting up with his crap, I guess, although I've always had strong suspicions that the scales are tipped far in my favor on that one. Seriously, I couldn't ask for a more selfless, fun, brilliant, sweet, sexy husband. And as it turns out he's not a bad daddy, either. The last eight years have been full of laughter, adventure, many more good days than bad, and more lovin' than I could possibly deserve. I love you too, Jon.
My very own sweet Jonny, to whom all the cheesy cliches apply and none does justice. I'd marry you again in a heartbeat.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!

Nice photo to.

Mike and Em said...

Hey, Congrats on eight years! Hope you had a fun anniversary! We should get together and play. Hope all is going well.

Emily

Melanie said...

Wow, eight years. How great!!!! Hope you two had a great anniversary. Oh, and Jordan and I love the pic of Ava being a fish!!!!